Leafcup® Moroccan Mint
Leafcup® Moroccan Mint
Leafcup® Moroccan Mint

Leafcup® Moroccan Mint

Regular price $ 0.00 $ 12.00 Sale

Renowned Gunpowder pellets melded with fresh mint.

Ingredients: Green Tea gunpowder 75%, mint leaves 25%

2.4 grams